In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the following legal aspects:
|Website Owner:||COMFIS TERUEL SA, con CIF A44156370, hereinafter “COMFIS TERUEL”, “the website”|
|Address:||C/ Ramón y Cajal, 10 – 1º. CP 44001 Teruel|
|Contact:||Tel. 978 61 07 14 – Email: email@example.com|
|Activity:||Labour, tax, accounting and legal advice|
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the website www.comfisteruel.com is to provide the general public with information on the activities and services offered by COMFIS TERUEL SA.
The use of any of the website functionalities implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions herein set out, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The website owner reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the website up-to-date, its contents may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added at any time, and it is therefore advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the same by consulting official sources.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements of the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by COMFIS TERUEL or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained on the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The website owner expressly prohibits “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that may alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular licensing. Therefore, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly forbidden without the prior and express authorisation of the website owner.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorised, provided that each and every one of the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The website owner is expressly cited as the source and origin of the contents.
- The purpose and aim of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and/or activity of the website owner.
- No commercial use is intended, and their distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated to and authorised by the website owner.
When products and services of third parties are included, the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights are recognised to their owners and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The website owner declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the website owner.
The website owner does not guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the website and its content, or that the website is adequately updated, although all reasonable efforts will be made to provide updated and reliable information on the website.
Both the access to the website and any possible use of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user.
The website owner is not responsible for the information and content stored in any medium – including, but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, reviews, social networks – that allows third parties to publish content on the website https://www.comfisteruel.com/
Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the website owner will always be at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and will actively collaborate to remove or block all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. Should the user find any such content on the website, please contact the website owner.
The website owner is not responsible for the replies sent through the different e-mail addresses that appear on the website, and therefore under no circumstances shall any binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may lead to third party web content. The sole purpose of these links is to simplify Internet searches for resources that may be of interest to the user. However, these pages do not belong to the website owner, who does not review their contents and, therefore, assumes no liability for any material, information or services that may appear on them. These contents are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between the website owner and the persons or entities producing such content. Neither shall the website owner be held responsible for the functioning of the linked page or for any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using the same.
Links to the website https://www.comfisteruel.com/ must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by COMFIS TERUEL with the page that includes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain illicit or discriminatory content, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles, contrary to public order, or to the rights of third parties.
- The website owner may request the removal of a link to its web, without the need to give any reason. In such a case, the page that hosts the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it receives notification from the website owner.
- The website owner is not responsible in any way nor does guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes the sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked website.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website owner except those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute or conflict of interpretation of this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related with the services of this site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise when visiting the website or using the services that may be offered therein, the website owner and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of Teruel.